Things Your Child Will Need at Nursery
We will provide...
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Drinks and Snacks
- Comfortable bedding and sheets
- Fresh milk for babies
- An individual cubby for you to store all your child's belongings in
You must provide...
- Two sets of spare clothes
- Nappies or Knickers/Pants
- Wipes (Cotton wool and warm water is used if parents do not wish to use wipes)
- Nappy rash creams, Vaseline etc...
- Pre-prepared formula milk for those babies not yet on fresh milk
- Sun hats and sun-block for the Summer period
- Coats, hats, scarves and gloves for the Winter period
- A comforter if required
Staff at our nursery encourage the children to have as much fun as possible, be creative and use their imagination. In some cases, this may involve your child becoming very messy!
We ask parents not to put expensive or special items of clothing on their child as we do not want to restrict them from any of the activities.
All of our art materials are brought from educational suppliers. They are very safe for children to use and are free from any toxins. However, some products may stain clothes.
We advise you not to put valuable jewellery on your child as staff cannot take responsibility for items which are lost or damaged. They can also pose as a choking/strangling hazard, for example, long chains and hoop earrings.
If it is your child's birthday, if the photographer is visiting or if there is another special occasion at the nursery, you are welcome to bring in spare clothes so that we can change them when necessary.